Reunion and celebration dates has been arrived. This year we will celebrate Vennmón Christmas dinner language exchanges at the Tamara restaurant on November 30th. Thus, the Vennmonians who accompany us on this evening will enjoy a warm space, with delicious food, good company, and all accompanied with, conversations with different languages and good times, such as the award to the most collaborative person.
We hope to see there!
Vennmón Christmas dinner menu language exchanges
- Vegetable chips
- Mini bread rolls and coca bread from Ca l’Enric with tomato
- Jabugo croquettes, omelette with potatoes and onion, Iberian ham montadito.
- Montadito de escalivada, potato omelette (only vegan option)
- 1 Gluten-free toast with Iberian ham, potato and onion omelette,
- 1 gluten-free toast with escalivada (gluten-free option)
First course to choose:
- Tagliatelle with garlic prawns
- Parmesan salad and Iberian ham shavings (gluten-free option)
- Smoked salmon Coca del Perelló with cream cheese, hash and white garlic (toasted option without gluten)
- Spinach cannelloni with soy bechamel (vegan option)
Seconds to choose:
- Grilled veal steak with garnish (gluten-free option with vegetables)
- Boiled rice of lobster
- Golden duck confit with orange <jelly (gluten-free option with vegetables)
- Vegan burger (spinach and beetroot)
Desserts to choose
- Chocolate coulan and ice cream
- Lemon sorbet with gin
- D.O red wine
- White wine Catalonia
- Water, beer
- 1 glass of cava per person
- State: ACTIVE
- Date: 30th November 2018
- Hour: 20.30 h
- Day limit reservation: 28th November 2018
- Price 30 €
- Places: 30 people
- Language: Multilingüístic
- Meeting point: Muntaner Street, 178 (Barcelona).
DO YOU WANT TO TAKE PART IN THIS EVENT ?
Fill out this short form and we will do the rest.