In this workshop, we will know, among other things, the methodology of work when dealing with a creative project. So, we’re going to talk about these topics:
-Holdering supports: walls, canvases, where it will be painted.
– Belts that will be used: waxes, oil paintings etc
-The subject you want to paint: knowing what you want to paint is transcendental in order to make a good exposure
-Technical you want to use: pointilism, palette knife,etc.
-Sketch of those you want to draw
The workshop is offered by Margarita Ribas Galceran: owner of the applied arts school Galceran during 30 years where she also gave classes, host of the Muebles y tendencias program of TVE produced by Pilar Miró and collaborator with Grife and Escoda, Moragas I Riba, as well as with Gil Ratier in Paris as art trader. He has also been exporting art to the United States and Europe.
BRING PAPER AND PENCIL!
- State: DONE
- Date: 16th of November, 2017
- Schedule: From 11:00 to 13:30h
- Contribution: 10€
- Deadline day of booking: 15 de novembre de 2017
- Places: 25 persones
- Language: Català/Castellà
- Meeting point: C/Calàndries, núm.7 baixos, Barcelona
- FGC: Sarrià (sortida casa Orlandai)