As a result of activation coronavirus containment measures, Vennmón intercanvis lingüístics will be closed until further notice.
On March 14, 2020, the containment measures announced by the Government of the Generalitat are:
- The Government of the Generalitat has announced the confinement of all Catalonia and it will ask the State to close ports, airports and rail transport.
From March 14 and for a duration of 15 days:
- Only one third of public transport is in service.
- It is decreed to close:
- large shopping areas, gyms, leisure venues, ski resorts and establishments that are not basic or non-food
- bars, cafés, restaurants and other dining establishments
- libraries and museums in Catalonia
- Hunting are not allowed.
- The vigil of the dead is suspended
- In the field of social services:
- the centers and services of the public social network are closed
- activities in occupational centers are suspended
- face-to-face visits of Technical Meeting Point Services are suspended
- Freight traffic restrictions have also been lifted from March 14 to 28.
- In addition, from Thursday, March 12, the confinement of people in the municipalities of Igualada, Òdena, Santa Margarida de Montbui, Vilanova del Camí has been decreed.