Thank you for visiting our website. In front of you, you have the text that explains what, how and why we use the data you give us, for example when you sign up for an event. We invite you to read this document carefully before giving us your personal information.
Your privacy and your rights are respected on this website
This web page respects and takes care of personal information of users. Therefore, as a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we had your express authorization.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the person responsible: Vennmón association
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: The aims of the association are the promotion of culture, linguistic exchanges, networking between intercultural companies and the expansion of the Catalan language.
- Official identity number: G661077007
Principles that we will apply to your information
For the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that will inform you with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary information in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will be conserved permanently, unless the user expressly communicates to us.
- Principle of integration and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of your personal data and ensure confidentiality. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access to inappropriate use of the data of our users by third parties.
How do we get personal information on this website?
- Contact form
- Events attendance form
What are your rights with regard to personal data?
Anyone has the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Ask for your correction or removal
- Request the limitation of the use of its treatment
- Opposing the treatment of data
Legitimacy for the treatment of your data
Questions or queries about this policy or your rights
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you have any concerns about the way in which we manage any personal information that you have provided, you can contact us through our email: